2/9/2011

Wednesday, February 09, 2011 / /

Ok, so I'm a bit tired tonight, so am going with a goal that doesn't require much of an explanation or back-story. If you know me, or have even read my previous goals (i.e. goal #1) you obviously saw this goal coming.


Visit all 50 states in the U.S.A.

Every time I visit a new state I am shocked by the stark contrasts that exist with our own country, and the diversity of the U.S. continues to amaze me. I've visited 36 states so far, but still obviously have my work cut out for me. I've been fortunate enough to drive cross country 5 times (on my way to and from school), probably with a 6th time coming in my near future, but traveling is an obvious passion of mine, and I can't wait to do more of it in the near future.

If you haven't traveled around the U.S. and seen the amazing differences from the east to west coasts, from the north to the south then I absolutely recommend trying it. While many people underestimate how rewarding traveling domestically can be, I really wouldn't "knock it until you've tried it".

Ok, if I'm writing in phrases instead of taking the time to use my diction then it is time to go to bed.

Thanks for reading, and thanks to everyone who has given me feedback lately. Love my readers and really appreciate it. Please let me know if you check this page out, I love to hear from you.

1 comments:

Meesh on February 11, 2011 at 8:22 PM

AGREED definaitly have already picked out must sees when i...(we ? :):)) make that trriiippp!!!

Post a Comment