2/14/2011

Monday, February 14, 2011 / /

Head to the airport and take the next flight out of the country.


Yes, to anywhere.

This idea scares me, I'll admit it. But that's also part of the reason why I added it to this last. The fear of it absolutely entices me. I love surprises, and I love to think I'm spontaneous. I think it's a bit arrogant to say I am spontaneous, especially considering I haven't done anything "oh a whim" in a while, but I like to blame that on school and a lack of free time.

Regardless, after hesitating for a minute I've decided I need to add this goal to the list. I need to have goals on this list that require me to be spontaneous, to do things that make me uncomfortable or scare me. Proud to add this goal to the list, and can't wait to see where this flight takes me.

As much as I want to pack a bag right now and drive to the airport I have a test tomorrow. So I'm cutting this entry short and heading into the fascinating world of International Economics.

Thanks for reading this entry, sorry to anyone who checked this since Friday and was disappointed that I hadn't updated. Trying not to happen again, but seems to be happening almost every weekend. Working on changing that! I promise!

Thanks again for reading and I'll be hopefully be posting on time all week.

1 comments:

Meeshell on February 19, 2011 at 8:57 AM

LOVE thisss!!! im adding it to my list of things to do too.. THANKS :)

Post a Comment