2/16/2011

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 / /

Invest in the stock market.

This is something that defiantly intrigues me, but something I know absolutely nothing about. I get the general concept behind buying stock, but I have no idea what the price of a share is, how many shares to buy, how often to buy and sell, and where I could buy a cool suit so I could blend in with the guys who invest in stocks and then sit around in upscale "lounges" and talk about recent investments (hope that happens in real-life, not only in American Psycho).

So once I start making money I defiantly plan on setting some aside (no idea how much, again, I don't know what I'm doing quite yet), then calling a friend who is a finance major, or who interned for some investment firm in NYC and asking them how this all works.

After that I plan on making millions or possibly billions of dollars thanks to my investments and then buying an island. Houses are so 20th century, islands are the next generation; you heard it here first.

Ok, well I'll let you know when I buy my stocks and what in. That way my loyal followers can invest with me, we can all make millions, and our islands can be near each other. Wow, I can't wait.

Until then, thanks for reading and see you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment