2/26/2011

Sunday, February 27, 2011 / /

So I don't allow myself to use Stumbleupon.com, simply because I waste far too much time as it is on the internet as it is. The last thing I need to do is use a website to track my interests and send me to sites I probably will like, thus wasting hours more of my life. But obviously I've found alternate ways to waste time while on the internet, and one of my recent favorites has become the "next blog" link at the top of every blogger.com page. If you look at the top center of my page I assume it'll be there for you too. It just says "next blog" and once you click it the system randomly sends you to another blog. I have no idea where it comes up with what blog is "next", but I have found it ridiculously addicting.

While cruising the "next blog" tab this morning I came upon this link.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mtb_antz/4489348528/

Because of privacy rights I can't attach the picture to this post, but I promise it's not a virus.

I loved this picture, and after looking at it for a minute my next goal became glaringly obvious.

Stand on the equator.

I'll admit, this goal is just another excuse for me to travel. But if you know me then you know I have no shame in creating these types of goals.

Hope your day is going well! I'll be putting up my goal for today, February 27th, in a matter of minutes.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment