2/4/2011

Friday, February 04, 2011 / /

Go back to Prague.


On the one year anniversary of my first day in Prague I feel it is most appropriate to add this goal to my list. While I know there are so many places in the world I still want to visit, and I don't like going to the same place twice with so many new places I still want to see, Prague is an exception.

I have a special love for that city after calling it my home for 4 months, and absolutely NEED to go back and see it before I'm 31. Not much of an explanation needed here, I miss Prague and if you were abroad with me you know we need to go back and have a reunion ASAP.

Sorry for the short entries, it's early and I'm packing while writing these.

I'm not going to be putting up an update tomorrow (2/5/2011) because I'll be away from my computer, but I'll write a goal down tomorrow and put it up sunday night!

Thanks for reading and I really appreciate all the support. Especially those of you who have called me and given me feedback over the past few days. Love the support and love the criticism even more, helps me improve and gives me new ideas for how to move forward with my goals for the next 360 days.

Thanks again, and I'll post 2 new goals Sunday night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment