2/13/2011

Monday, February 14, 2011 / /

Visit Machu Picchu


This was a suggestion by a roommate as I sat on the couch with terrible writer's block. But after googling it and reading up on the back story it does sound like something I absolutely NEED to see in person. Visiting all of the "New Seven Wonders of the World" is an obvious potential goal after researching Machu Picchu. My only hesitation is that one of the sites is in Mexico, a place that terrifies me as of lately. Dying at the hands of some insane Mexican drug cartel is not exactly how I imagine myself going.

I'm tired tonight, and have a test tomorrow morning. I also just realized I forgot to call my mother back on Valentines Day, so I'm leaving the library right now to take care of that. I'll finish my last entry and be caught up by the end of tonight. Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment