2/12/2011

Monday, February 14, 2011 / /

Learn to write legibly with my left hand.


Ok, I'll admit it. Right now it has no obvious practical use. However, how many people can boast that they can write with both hands? Seems like a cool thing to be able to do!

Ideally I would accomplish this goal by finals week to avoid those terrible cramps everyone gets in their hands after having to write countless pages. Hopefully alternating hands would avoid these cramps, rather than cramp up both my hands. Regardless, I would love to be able to write with both hands.

No idea why, just my random goal of the day.

Thanks for reading! Sorry for no posts over the weekend. Spent the weekend catching up with my girlfriend (finally) and enjoying Valentine's Day. Hope I didn't let too many of my followers down! Catching up with the rest of the posts today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment