2/10/2011

Thursday, February 10, 2011 / /

So after talking about this page with a few people, most of which I trust a great deal, I've decided 2 things.


1. A majority of my goals need to be fairly easy and reasonable for me to accomplish. While I think all my goals so far have been, it was brought to my attention that 365 goals is in insane amount. Think about it, if I started today that would give me roughly 8.75 years until I'm 31, that's roughly 3,194 days. Divided by 365 goals would give me one goal I needed to accomplish every 8.75 days! I could never take a week off! So these goals need to be awesome, crazy, and stuff I really want to do, while at the same time being things that I expect to happen in my future so I don't fall short of accomplishing everything on my list.

If you've spoken to me recently then you know this conundrum I've been having, but just thought I'd type it out for the rest of you.

2. (Ironically after #1's entry...) My posts should be shorter. Apparently people don't need to read my 5,000 word entries. While lately they've been appropriate length, some of my earlier entries were pretty long, and I'm sure I could easily fall back into that trap. So I've been asked not to.

If you ever want to talk about a goal feel free to call, text, email, facebook me, tweet @ me, or show up at my door. Whatever works best.

Also, I've been told there is a problem with commenting lately, people are trying and their comments aren't going through. Sorry! I'm working on the technical difficulties as soon as I finish this entry!

Ok, finally to today's goal. Obviously this goal is along the lines of suggestions #1, something that I see myself reasonably being able to accomplish in the near future. If this goal isn't done by the time this list is, I'm going to be going insane to be honest...

Get a full-time job.

This goal was suggested by a good friend who awaits the same fate as me come 3 months from now, graduation from college. At first I laughed at the goal, saying of course everyone knew I wanted a job when I graduated. But now this goal seems like a great idea.

Hopefully it's a goal I can knock of my list in the near future.

Thanks and talk to you tomorrow. Stay classy readers in the U.S., England, Canada, France and South Korea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment