2/24/2011

Friday, February 25, 2011 / /

Plant a tree.

Lots of trees get cut down every day, so I figure I should plant one and help the planet a little bit. I got this goal from a good friend I was fortunate enough to catch up with earlier today and immediately loved the idea.

While I planned to save this goal for a day where I had no goals in mind, today is one of those days...

I'm 15 minutes late on putting this goal up, but better late than never!

No real story behind this one, just something I'd like to do. Seems like a nice thing to do, and I love nice stuff.

See you tomorrow and thanks for reading.

1 comments:

channell on February 28, 2011 at 7:59 PM

sweet goal phil. i planted trees when i volunteered in malawi as an effort to curb the deforestation problem there. it felt really good each time i did it. btw, your blog makes for great reading material when i'm in class hahah.

Post a Comment