2/23/2011

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 / /


Go to the Daily Show.

I know, nothing that makes you glad you read it; sorry. But tonight's goal is simple, go see John Stewart in person and hopefully find the courage to tell him I want his job. I think the guy is a genius. He can sit there and go back and forth with anyone on any given issue every single night . Whether you agree with his politics or not, it is hard to argue that John Stewart isn't one of, if not THE, smartest
people on television.

I've been watching the
Daily Show since I started becoming interested in what was going on in the world sometime during high school and haven't stopped since. My friends and I talked about going to a filming since his studio is in NYC (an hour from where I grew up in CT), but never got around to it. So now it's on my list so I have to do it! No more excuses!
If we've talked about going to show before, and you know exactly who you are, then lets pick a date sometime soon and go already! And if we haven't talked about going but you want to go with me, then please let me know!

Thanks for reading and I'm tired. So goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment