3/8/2011

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 / /

Another distraction from my studying? Don't mind if I do!

This is a concept that a friend of mine did a few years back while on a hike in the upstate New York and I have wanted to do ever since.

Make a geocache

I'm sure most people don't know what a geocache is. I didn't either until I saw him do it and did a little researched. The site is linked here (click me!)

 Basically geocaching a big game of lost and found, or hide and go seek. People use GPS devices to document their exact location, then bury (or hide) something in nature, in hopes that someone else will decide to embark on the challenge to find their hidden object. They are usually placed along hike trails so when people would normally just go out to enjoy a nice day in the outdoors they now have an added challenge or excursion, to find a geocache.

I obviously have no idea what I'm going to put in mine, or where I'm going to put it. But it seems like a fun concept and I can't wait to do some more research on it!

Speaking of research, back to Minority Rights in American Politics, the midterm I have tomorrow night...

Thanks for reading and I hope your night is more enjoyable than mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment