3/26/2011

Saturday, March 26, 2011 / /

Go mattress hopping

Admit it, you always wanted to do it.

Simply go to a mattress store and hop from bed to bed.

Why not?

So I get thrown out out a mattress store; life goes on.

And it's time to give in to my childhood desires, and hoping from mattress to mattress is absolutely one of them.

While it's obviously important to mature and the years go on, I don't think I'm quite ready to "grow up" just yet.

So putting up goals like this helps ensure my inner-child is always a part of who I am.

Scared to say that more goals like this may arise in the near future.

Oh, and don't worry, I'll defiantly post a video of me accomplishing this goal.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you watch some college basketball today because there are some great games to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment