3/10/2011

Friday, March 11, 2011 / /

Go to a drive in movie theater

Because I've never been and they look cool!

Just very retro in my opinion and I was raised in a family that loves retro stuff, so this should be no exception.

I also haven't been to a movie in theaters in forever, so think I may knock this goal off the list in the near future.

Thanks for reading and catching up with the last entry in the next few minutes!

Spring break has finally started! If you're on break I hope you have an amazing one and if you've gone on break already I'd love to catch up and hear how it was. If you don't have spring break, sorry, that'll be me in the near future, so I absolutely can sympathize.

1 comments:

c u sundayy on March 11, 2011 at 7:52 PM

reason # 5678 why tempe is better : we have a drive- in

Post a Comment