3/13/2011

Saturday, March 19, 2011 / /

Go to a Duke vs. UNC basketball game

In case you didn't know, I grew up a Duke fan.

Not a great explanation for why, just started liking Duke ever since they made it to the Championship Game vs. UCONN. Growing up in CT everyone was cheering for UCONN, so I decided to be a bit rebellious and cheer on Duke.

Duke lost the game, but cheering them on stuck with me.

Because of the weather (and ONLY the weather) I chose to go to school in Arizona, but still have a special place in my heart for the Blue Devils.

And watching the NCAA tournament non-stop for the past 2 1/2 days has made me realize how much I really do love college basketball.

So this goal is a must do in the near future.

Trying to catch up as quickly as I can! Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment