3/23/2011

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 / /

Notice all the new junk on the sidebars of the blog?!? Check them out!

<----- All that stuff!!!
<----- Some of my favorite posts, let me know if you think I missed any!

I also added a "search" bar if you are looking for a specific word, or wanted to see if I had made a certain goal already.

There is also a new subscription by email service, because I wasn't a huge fan of the old one.

Added a pageview counter, so you are reminded you aren't the only person looking at this blog!

And finally I fixed the "compiled list" tab up at the top (above these entries), so now there is no more space between the start of the page and the list.

If you haven't checked out the tabs at the top I would really appreciate it! The "Why I Am Doing This" tab gives a quick description of what inspired me to create this blog, and the "Compiled List" is a great place to go for a concise list of every goal I've come up with so far. Also check out the "Blog Archive" on the left side of the page (scroll down a bit) to view any of my past entries, organized by date.

Now to today's goal!

Send a message in a bottle

No clear inspiration for this goal, just in the mood for a simple one.

Sometimes it's nice to remind ourselves that some of the simplest tasks can be the most rewarding.

Hope this act fits that description.

Thanks for reading and please let me know whether or not you like the new additions to the site

0 comments:

Post a Comment