3/18/2011

Saturday, March 19, 2011 / /

Drive Highway 1

I like to do some research on these goals before I add them to my list. Maybe college has finally paid off, but I like to do a bit of background reading before committing myself to an activity before I turn 31. So since I skim these pages before adding them to my list, I figure at least a handful of people must wonder what I'm talking about when I add something like "highway 1" to my list, so I've begun to link descriptions. They'll probably just be Wikipedia pages, like the page attached above; so from now on if you don't know what I'm talking about when I write a goal just click the goal and it'll take you to a description page.

Just part of the ongoing evolution of this blog. Hope it helps a few readers.

Now to the goal.

I've driven on a lot of highways on my cross country journeys, and sometimes been on Highway 1 in California, but I've never driven the entirety of it. I'm sure some of my California readers may have accomplished this, so if you have I would love to hear some feedback on it.

But I've always wanted to drive this road, so finally putting it in writing makes a whole lot of sense.

Defiantly hoping to combine this goal with my goal to ride a motorcycle on a long trip. Think this road may be the perfect location. So keep you posted if I can accomplish this in the near future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment