3/22/2011

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 / /

Click here to see the song I have become completely obsessed with

It's a great song done by an amazing street performer.

This almost inspired me to make today's goal to be "perform on a street for money", but I've actually done that before. Feel free to ask me about it sometime if you're interested, funny story. And we actually made about 10 dollars, it was fun!

Today's goal stays on my theme of political activity, as well as actions rather than words.

Protest something

I don't agree with every protest I see on TV. Far from it actually, but I do believe some are just, and most protests can really have an impact on our world. Power in numbers is a truly fascinating concept.

I know when the cause comes along that I am passionate enough about that I will know, and that is when I will join a protest. Hopefully it'll lead to some change in our world, but I don't want to get ahead of myself!

Thanks for reading, and I'll catch up with today's goal later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment