3/25/2011

Saturday, March 26, 2011 / /

I read a lot of other blogs. I've read even more, usually for inspiration, since I started this one.

But this blog (click here) isn't for inspiration, it's just hilarious.

However, I do think it does help keep your life in perspective. It'll make you realize how pathetic your complaints really are since there are obviously people suffering immensely all over the world, while we suffer "first world problems". Defiantly worth a read, so check it out.

Now onto today's goal.

Walk an overnight marathon

I'm not a runner, so marathon's don't really appeal to me. And I've heard the whole argument about "proving to yourself you can do it" and all that about why people run marathons. But I prove to myself that I can do things everyday, running 26.2 miles just doesn't sound fun to me.

But walking 26.2 miles through the darkness of night? Now that sounds like an adventure!

Hopefully I do this for a cause and can help raise money for a worthy charity while accomplishing this goal.

Defiantly keep you posted on when I find an overnight marathon, and what charity it supports.

Thanks for reading, one more goal to go to get all caught up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment