3/19/2011

Monday, March 21, 2011 / /

Take a cooking class

I'm starving right now.

I'd love to know how to cook different foods and impress people, including myself, with my ability to cook.

So what's the best way to learn new stuff? Take a class.

I've taken 100s of classes over the course of my life. I'm an expert of sitting there for 50 mins and learn something I can then regurgitate on a test in the coming weeks or months.

But taking a class on something you really care about is different. Those classes have come infrequently over throughout my academic career, but those are the classes I can proudly say I value.

I hope a class on cooking I can add to the latter list.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed reading this entry as much as I enjoyed writing it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment