3/6/2011

Monday, March 07, 2011 / /

Ok, this is craziness. Not exactly something I plan on doing anytime in the near future, but I thought it was a funny article someone shared with me earlier, check it out.


My goal today comes from another distraction come Monday mornings in the library.


Send a postcard into Postsecret. <--- link to the site is the name...


This is an amazing site where people anonymously send in postcards confessing secrets they, for one reason or another, want to get off their chest. 


The site has a much more eloquent way of sharing their message, but I think it is an amazing concept and seems to be extremely therapeutic for people. After years of reading other people's posts I figure I should eventually contribute. 


If nothing more, at least to give someone a reason to be distracted in the library on a Monday morning. 


Another post coming in the next 20 mins...

0 comments:

Post a Comment