3/7/2011

Monday, March 07, 2011 / /

BREAKING NEWS: Ok, so sorry to disappoint but I didn't complete another goal. BUT, I did finally figure out how to solve one of the biggest problems with this blog. Annoyed that you have to check 100 times a day to see if I sent an update or not? Well problem solved!

<---------- If you type your email address into this box and press "enter" it will prompt you to do some other silliness about a word verification and an email verification, but after that you will receive email updates letting you know if I update the blog! There you go, problem solved!

Ok, this goal comes from one of the many blogs I checked out before before starting this one.

Take a picture every day for a month.

Chances are I'll create a blog documenting my pictures I take, so don't worry, I'll link it when I do.  

I love photography and when I finally have a month worth taking pictures of I'm absolutely going to make sure I document each and every day.

Don't get me wrong, every day is worth documenting and remembering. But I figure taking pictures of the desert 10 months out of the year may get a bit monotonous.

Thanks for reading, sorry I was behind, but I'm all caught up now! 

Also, sorry for the short posts, but it's a busy week of midterms and papers before spring break. So chances are they won't be much longer until at least Thursday.

Thanks again, please subscribe via email to keep updated! Oh, and if I get about 15 more page views today it'll be the first day with over 100 views (not including me), so spread the word to your friends in the next hour and half!

See you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment