APRIL FOOLS

Friday, April 01, 2011 / /

So after 2 months of writing this blog I've sadly decided to stop.


It just doesn't have the same meaning for me anymore, and I've lost my passion for it.


I told myself if it wasn't fun writing this blog I wouldn't do it anymore, and it isn't fun for me anymore.


So sadly, today is the end of this blog.


Thanks so much for reading, I really appreciate it, and if I find it in me to come back and start up again I'll make sure to let you all know.


Get rid of this whole "end of an era" post, because that was my april fools joke. Seemed to get a lot of people actually, I'm pretty proud.

And my reward for this awesome april fools joke? Over 2000 total views now. Very cool.

As for 4/1/2011 my goal is:

Start a scholarship

Raise money for someone to go to college, an experience I have been fortunate enough to have.

Not quite sure who the scholarship will be for (though I do have someone in mind...) or when I'll start, but before I turn 31 I would love to raise money for someone (besides my own kid[s]) to go to college.

Thanks for reading, hope that april fools joke wasn't too much to handle because I don't plan on stopping this blog till January 31st, 2012...

2 comments:

Anonymous on April 3, 2011 at 4:04 AM

Even though you ended the blog are you still to work towards accomplishing all your goals that you created?

Comment by Philip Canton on April 3, 2011 at 1:05 PM

April fools! Gotcha!

But yes, I am constantly trying to accomplish the goals I set, and will continue to update this blog with my accomplishments long after I complete the year of creating goals. But for now I've still got 10 more months to go!

Post a Comment