4/9/2011

Saturday, April 09, 2011 / /

Go to the concert of a band I've never heard of before

Oh, and while I'm there I plan to act like their biggest fan.

This blog is about making me do spontaneous things that take me outside of my comfort zone, right? So why not revert back to one of the reasons why I created this blog. Time to make more goals that I'd be uncomfortable to accomplish, and this one is at the top of that list.

On that note, found a random song last night on a playlist on 8tracks.com. It's a very cool site that takes an artist and shares a playlist someone else has made including that song. Similar to pandora except handcrafted by other users instead of a computer generated playlist. Anyway, check out this song. I'm not a big fan of rap, but I love the beat; very catchy and it's been stuck in my head all day.

1 comments:

Anonymous on April 9, 2011 at 1:23 PM

hahaha i love this idea, ill be right behind you if you need a partner

Post a Comment