4/5/2011

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 / /

Don't talk for an entire day


Don't know why. But one of my favorite of my professors came into class today and said he hadn't spoken to anyone in two days, and found it very "liberating".

Not sure if I believe the guy, but sounded like an intriguing idea.

I could get away with not talking to anyone outside my apartment while living in Prague with ease. I was rarely spoken to, and when I was addressed I just replied "anglicky", meaning English. After they understood I didn't speak Czech our conversation usually ended abruptly.

I'm thinking it may be a good idea to accomplish the goal of learning 100 basic sign language signs before being silent for a full 24 hours.

But who knows when this urge to be silent will come to me!

Thanks for reading. Have a great day and a better tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment