4/12/2011

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 / /

Write out an original movie story-line

(If you don't get this movie reference you should probably ask/ get to know me)

Movies came up a lot today for some reason. 

I am attempting to help a good friend of mine get his movie made; I had a great idea for a movie I want to create someday; and I'm about to go lay in bed and watch a movie until I fall asleep.

See, movies are everywhere in my life!

But on a serious note, I feel like I come up with ideas for movies all of the time. I usually just tell a friend, or my dad, but never do anything else with the idea. I figured with all these ideas I should settle on one I really like and write out a full story and see where my idea goes from there, it couldn't hurt.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy the post, and hopefully I get to over 500 views for this month already. That would be pretty freaking cool. 

P.S. Big news coming in the next few days, so stay tuned.

1 comments:

Anonymous on April 12, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Dying to know the big news!!

Post a Comment