4/13/2011

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 / /

Swim with a whale shark


I'll admit, I struggle with snorkeling. I remember not having too much trouble with scuba-diving, so I hope that works out in my favor for this one.

But I've read that swimming with these "gentle giants" is one of the most humbling experiences you can have, as it truly puts the power of nature into perspective. 

No big announcement today. Sorry loyal readers. But here is a great picture I saw earlier today that I think helps inspire me to keep writing for my loyal audience:

I think a lot of people in this world are too concerned with the "wrong" things. But I'm proud to say I've associated myself with some great people in my 22 years and those people keep me inspired that there are good people in this world. And that gives me hope.

The finding of these people that I consider "good" are what gives me hope for our world.

Maybe a big announcement tomorrow, who knows. Guess it depends on my mood! Sorry

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed this post, even with the tangent at the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment