4/8/2011

Saturday, April 09, 2011 / /

So before posting today's goal I want to share a blog I'm really enjoying.

This blog (click here) is done by a friend of mine from back home.

Just basically a smorgasbord of what is going on in his head, but it's some really interesting stuff. And he credits me and this blog for inspiring him to start his own; so it has to be pretty good I figure!

Also, that means I CAN KNOCK A GOAL OFF MY LIST! I am proud to say that I inspired someone to create their own blog/ bucket list .

Now, to today's goal.

To have a friend on every continent.


(Me with some of our friends in Morocco) 


While it is hard to quantifiably pinpoint exactly when I would accomplish this goal, the point of it really is that I love making friends. I love the idea of having friends all over the world, and that where ever I travel to I could have someone to call and meet up with who lives close by.

Maybe this idea is coming into my head with my friend from England coming in later today, and my friend who I met in Australia coming in later this week. Regardless, I love the idea of having international friend only a phone call away, so having a friend on every continent is a dream I hope to accomplish as my international travels continue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment