4/25/2011

Monday, April 25, 2011 / /

Get hypnotized


Ok, I'm sorry, but when I googled "hypnotized" this image came up and I couldn't resist.

I absolutely don't want to end up like her, but I would like to get hypnotized.

I don't believe in all the silliness of hypnosis but I'm always willing to try new things. And I absolutely believe the human mind is an intricate and fascinating place. I love traveling, so why wouldn't I love venturing further into the depths of my own mind? Who knows what I may find in there, but I'm already anxious to find out.

Thanks for reading. Sorry I was behind and hope you can forgive me.

1 comments:

Anonymous on April 25, 2011 at 1:33 PM

I don't know if you've already listed any of these but here are some ideas:
-visit the amazon/ maybe find an indian tribe?
-get dropped down into a c-note in the jungle(?)-i think this is what it's called.. my dad did it
-explore aztec ruins
-see a certain dj/band in a dif country
-take an alaskan cruise
-meet a certain celebrity
-own a certain item
-go to a premier for a big name movie
-own a certain animal
-do a certain restaurant challenge (like the guy on man vs food)
-go to certain music fest
-take road trip with specific friends


maybe this will help? geeze.. i should just make my own blog haha

Post a Comment