4/31/2011

Sunday, May 01, 2011 / /

Read the Bible


Google comes up with some pretty awesome images sometimes, and this was no exception. Didn't even have to leave the first page to find this gem.

If you know me well then you know religion plays a very ambiguous role in my life. While I won't go into specifics due to those who are close to me who I know read this blog, I will say ignorance is no excuse for religious beliefs.

It is one thing to not believe in a religion. It is another to not believe in a religion and not know the stories behind it.

Therefore, I believe I should read the stories before making any sort of decision. And sadly at this point in my life I'm embarrassed to say I am yet to read the Bible cover-to-cover. And this seems like a fantastic way to change that.

Thanks and hope I didn't offend anyone. If I did then I guess I just lost a reader... oops...

0 comments:

Post a Comment