4/27/2011

Sunday, May 01, 2011 / /

Drive a racecar


Don't even get me started on my disdain for Danica Patrick; trust me. 

And I'm not a nascar fan either to be honest. I know what you're thinking. Yes, I am in a fantasy nascar league. But that is simply for competitive purposes, I am truly not much of a fan. 

Why don't I like nascar? Well to be honest, until last night I did not think driving in a circle only turning left was much of a challenge. 

But WOW was I wrong. I went go-cart racing with my roommates and after about 3 laps my leg cramped up. My new-found respect for nascar drivers, combined with my enthusiasm for driving fast helped inspire me to put this goal down in writing. 

This was a suggestion I got from a friend on facebook, so thanks for the idea. I really appreciate it. 

Thanks for reading, sorry I'm behind but trying to catch up now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment